Thursday, July 06, 2006

Avril Harper - £500 a Week as an eBay Trader?

Question:

Hi Ben,
In your opinion is it possible to make a good living from home with an eBay business? I have received a business op from Avril Harper 'How to make £500 a week selling other people's products on eBay.' Is it worth a look at? CB

Answer:

£500 a week on eBay? I'm sure it can be done. The problem is, how many items will you have to sell to make this much?

If you make £1 on each, do you really want to pack and ship 500 products? The perfect scenario would be to sell 5 at £100 profit each.

I've seen a couple of Avril's publications, the latest I have read being the "Powerseller Profit Report".

For years, Avril has been selling business opportunities revolving around "ephemera" (although this may not be what is offered here).

She calls it "tearing up old papers and magazines" for profit.

Basically, she finds old National Geographic magazines and other periodicals, cuts out pictures, mounts them and sells them on.

Collectors and enthusiasts apparently go mad for things like this. I must admit, it wasn't something I was interested in doing - seemed too much like I needed to become an expert in old print. Therefore I didn't really look into it.

As far as I know, Avril is an honest biz opp provider and honours guarantees. It may be worth having a look at the opp to see what the deal is and returning the product if you don't think it is viable.

For more info about eBay, check out my tips and tricks site:

http://www.BenCatt.com

or Jim Cockrum's eBook, the "Silent Sales Machine Hiding on eBay":

http://www.SilentSalesMachine.co.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home