Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Data Entry Schemes - are they a scam?

====================
Question from a newsletter subscriber:

Dear Ben, can you give me any information on Data Entry jobs. I joined one at a cost of £50.00 but it seems to be very complicated and also requres you to "pay per click" for completed forms you send in.

I would appreciate some advice here as I do not want to loose any more money. It might be quite workable if I could get the hang of it, but of course the extra money
was not mentioned when I joined the scheme.

Thanks, MW
====================
My reply:

This sudden rash of "Data Entry" schemes are a little devious, not quite scams but certainly dishonest.

Each sales letter makes out that you are buying Data Entry work but, when you actually sign up, you find out that they simply want you to advertise their scheme via PPC.

In other words, utter crap.

If you think it could be workable, press on. Read the guide a few times and have a small test with a few PPC ads.

However, if you think you have been misled, press for a refund.

====================
For more information on Data Entry schemes and the problems with them, check out the free report on the site:
http://www.BizOppsUK.com/data_entry.php

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home