Thursday, June 07, 2007

Spread Betting Update - June 2007

It was whilst surfing through my bookmarks this evening that I realised I hadn't updated this blog in some time.

Some people may be wondering how my spread betting experiment is going.

Well - it stopped some time ago, in the middle of March.

I decided that I wanted to buy a house so I had to gather up all available capital for the deposit. As it turns out, I had made a 4.95% return over 6 months by spread betting a number of UK shares. This doesn't sound very much I admit...

BUT, when I last tried to make money from trading I lost about 80% of my capital in about 4 months.

This time around my very boring, disciplined approach paid off.

I will return shortly with the full results from my 6 months' worth of spread betting but for now the experiment is on hold until I have a couple of grand spare to try again.

Thanks for reading,

Ben

Check out the other blog for a whole load of posts about business opportunities - http://www.BizOppsBlog.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home