Tuesday, July 18, 2006

New "Business with Breakfast" Forum

Hi,

No news as such today but I wanted to let you know about a brand new forum which has just been "opened".

If you're anything like me, you probably love reading about other people's experience with business opportunities. The
problem we face is that there aren't many dedicated and independant free UK business opportunity forums.

Hopefully this is about to change as I came across this new one by chance today as I was surfing another site.

It's at the following address:

http://www.BusinessWithBreakfast.co.uk/

Before you ask, no, it isn't mine! I've never got round to creating a forum and I doubt I ever will. Moderating it
would be a full-time job.

Anyway, the forum is brand new and if you want to post some comments on it, perhaps relay some experiences
you have had, then please go ahead.

I can see this forum getting very popular over the coming weeks.

Look out for me in there, I have registered with the imaginative username of "Ben".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home